Self-contained apartments within close walking distance to all resort facilities and bar and cafe with onsite manager.
Prices starting from $300 /night for one bedroom and $490 for three bedroom
Available Winter and Summer
1 or 2 Bedrooms
Apartment & Cabin
Self-contained apartments within close walking distance to all resort facilities. Privately run and operated.
Mt Baw Baw Apartment 2 – Sleeps 10 people
Mt Baw Baw Apartment 7 – Sleeps 4 people
Mt Baw Baw Apartment 8 – Sleeps 4 people
Mt Baw Baw Apartment 9 – Sleeps 10 people
Mt Baw Baw Apartments are brand new fully renovated self contained timber cathedral ceilings private one and three bedroom apartments situated on the upper level of the Cascades complex. The lounges feature real wood fireplaces ready to go with wood supplied. Private fully renovated bathroom.The lounge has brand new furniture, new flat screen TV, DVD player and CD player. The kitchens are fully renovated and equipped with new oven, gas hotplates, new microwave oven and a new fridge. From your cosy upstairs lounge you can look out across the magnificent snow gums for that true alpine experience. Firewood is provided.
- Mt Baw Baw Apartment 2 : Room 1 has a queen bed, room 2 has a queen bed and room 3 has 3 sets of bunks
- Mt Baw Baw Apartment 7 :Room 1 (sleeps 4): 1 Queen bed and 1 single bunk bedside 1 trundle
- Mt Baw Baw Apartment 8: Room 1 (sleeps 4) ; 1 Double bed and 1 single bunk
- Mt Baw Baw Apartment 9 : Room 1 has a queen bed and a set of bunks, room 2 has a queen bed and a set of bunks and room 3 has a queen bed.
Check in: 3pm
Check out: 11am
Linen: pillows and doonas/blankets are supplied, however you will need to bring your own linen and towels or hire a linen pack, pre-booking is advised.
* There is a two night minimum stay on weekends (Friday and Saturday nights must be booked together).
This property is not part of the centralised accommodation booking service, for full terms and conditions and cancellation policy please refer to their website.
Daily Snow Reports
For the latest snow conditions, events, discounts, news and information subscribe to our newsletter or 6am Snow and Lift Report.