Mt Baw Baw Apartments and Bar Cafe
Self-contained apartments within close walking distance to all resort facilities and bar and cafe with onsite manager.
1 or 2 Bedrooms
Apartment & Cabin
Self-contained apartments within close walking distance to all resort facilities. Privately run and operated.
Apartment 2 – Sleeps 10 people
Apartment 7 – Sleeps 4 people
Apartment 8 – Sleeps 4 people
Apartment 9 – Sleeps 10 people
Mt Baw Baw Apartments are brand new, fully renovated, self-contained one or three bedroom apartments with impressive timber cathedral ceilings and situated on the upper level of the Cascades complex. The lounges feature real fireplaces, ready to go with wood supplied, as well as brand new furniture, new flat screen TV, DVD player and CD player. The kitchens are fully renovated and equipped with new oven, gas hotplates, new microwave oven and a new fridge. From your cosy upstairs lounge you can look out across the magnificent snow gums for that true alpine experience. Firewood is provided.
- Apartment 2: Room 1 has a queen bed, room 2 has a queen bed and room 3 has 3 sets of bunks
- Apartment 5: Room 1 (sleeps 4): 1 Tri bunk and a fold out bed in the lounge.
- Apartment 7: Room 1 (sleeps 4): 1 Queen bed and 1 single bunk bedside 1 trundle
- Apartment 8: Room 1 (sleeps 4): 1 Double bed and 1 single bunk
- Apartment 9: Room 1 has a queen bed and a set of bunks, room 2 has a queen bed and a set of bunks and room 3 has a queen bed.
Check in: 3pm
Check out: 11am
Linen: pillows and doonas/blankets are supplied, however you will need to bring your own linen and towels or hire a linen pack, pre-booking is advised.
* There is a two night minimum stay on weekends (Friday and Saturday nights must be booked together).
This property is not part of the centralised accommodation booking service, for full terms and conditions and cancellation policy please refer to their website.
Join our mailing list
For the latest green season conditions, events, discounts, news and information subscribe to our newsletter. Feeling ready for snow? Subscribe to our 6am Snow and Lift Report during winter.