- Mt Baw Baw is just 120 km east of Melbourne and 50 km north of the Latrobe Valley!
- Featuring 35 hectares of snow terrain with groomed runs, seven ski lifts, snow play areas, toboggand areas and magic carpets
- 10kms of X-Country ski trails and unlimited terrain amongst the snowgums to explore.
- During Green Season Mt Baw Baw comes alive with spectacular wildflower and is home to some critically endangered animals.
- The Mt Baw Baw Village walking trails link to a wider network of trails within the Baw Baw National Park and the Great Alpine Walking Trail.
- DH1 is Baw Baw's national standard downhill mountain biking track; with cross-country trails with natural features that will test the best.